Dentistry For All is an organization which relies on volunteers from all aspects of personal and professional life. DFA requires:
- Trip Leaders (We can assist first time leaders with trip planning)
- Registered Dental Assistants
- Dental Students and Residents
- Support Workers (Equipment repairs and maintenance, Trip and on-site logistics, Trip accounting, English/Spanish Translation, Instrument Sterilization, Patient Relations, Prevention Training)
- Non-Travelling Volunteers (We always need volunteers in capacities related to events, fundraising and awareness raising, so you never have to feel limited to just one way of helping!)
Your involvement will play a vital role in the success of the much-needed service we provide. By becoming a TEAM Member you will have a sense of belonging to a group of highly motivated individuals who are driven to maximize their impact on dental health in developing nations. Our Teams quickly become part of the local community and experience a sense of accomplishment that will be remembered for your lifetime.
How Do I Volunteer?
Those interested in volunteering for should fill out our Volunteer Application form. Dentistry For All missions are 100% volunteer-run. Trip volunteers are responsible for the expense of their trip, which is paid 3 months in advance of travel. Please indicate your area of interest, any previous experience, availability, and how you would like to help.